- Active in Florida business banking community since starting with Sun Bank (now SunTrust) in 1979
- Experienced investment banker since starting with Allen C. Ewing & Company in 1991
- Founded Capital Strategies Group in 1993
- Graduate of Miami University in Oxford, Ohio
- President of the Orlando Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), 2013 Chapter of the Year
- Opened offices for Fidelity Funding Financial Group, Fremont Financial Corporation, Foothill Capital Corporation, Greystone Business Credit Corporation and Business Alliance Capital Corporation
- Bachelors degree in Economics from University of Wisconsin-Madison
- MBA with emphasis in finance from the Crummer School of Business at Rollins College Winter Park, Florida
- 25 years of experience in commercial finance and consulting
- Industry focus includes manufacturing, distribution, transportation, retail, finance, construction, professional firms, service industries, golf course and resort operations, real estate development, healthcare, education and non-profit
- Bachelor of Science degree in finance and economics from Wofford College, South Carolina
- President-elect of the Florida Chapter of the Turnaround Management Association (TMA), 2013
Mark J. Cosgrove
- Corporate banking experience with Fortune 100 companies as well as international clients
- Over 120 client engagements and more than 24 years of experience
- Established an investment banking firm to provide corporate finance advisement to middle market and emerging growth companies
- Industries focus includes life science, environment services and internet technology
- Bachelor's degree at the State University of New York at Geneseo
- MBA from the Crummer Graduate School of Business at Rollins College Winter Park, Florida
Since 1999, Mr. Rodites has led over 100 buy-side/sell-side M&A transactions in a wide variety of industries and sizes.
Started in 1999 with a leading Florida-based business brokerage and M&A firm. Awarded Advisor of the Year in 2008.
Certified Business Intermediary (CBI) designation, 2003, from the International Business Brokers Association (IBBA) for qualified Buy-Side/Sell-Side Transaction Advisory services.
Accredited Valuation Analyst (AVA) designation, 2008, from the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA) for qualified IRS/U.S. Court business valuation expert witness services.
Certified Exit Planner (CExP) designation, 2009, from the Business Enterprise Institute for specializing in long-term value enhancement strategies and advanced deal structures in the transition of closely-held companies.
Certified Succession Planner (CSP) designation, 2010, from the International Succession Planning Association (ISPA) for specializing in designing transfers of ownership to employees or family/next generation.